The materials on this Site are copyrighted and protected by copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may download one copy of the information (“Materials”) found on this Site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial internal use only unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by Orasi in writing. Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, no portion of this Site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Orasi’s prior written permission.
© 2018 Orasi Software, Inc.
Use of Software
The software and accompanying documentation available for download from this Site are the copyrighted works of Orasi and or third parties. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement which accompanies such software. If no license agreement accompanies the download, the terms of the license agreement which accompanied the original product being updated will govern. Such software is made available for download solely for use by end-users according to such end-user license agreement. You will not be able or permitted to use, download or install any software unless you agree to the terms of such end-user license agreement.
Use of Site Materials and Information
Except as otherwise indicated on this Site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents (but not software) on this Site subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. (a) The documents may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes; (b) any copy of the documents or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original; (c) the documents may not be modified in any way; and (d) Orasi reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Orasi.
2. Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
3. Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this Site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Orasi.
If any Orasi Services require you to open an account, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information in the Registration form. If you provide any information in the Registration form that is false, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Orasi may suspend your account and refuse to provide you with any Orasi Services. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
Submissions, Comments and Feedback
Any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, concepts, techniques, data, materials or information (“Feedback”) that you provide to us shall not be regarded as confidential. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to any Feedback. We shall be free to reproduce, perform, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works from, and/or distribute any Feedback without limitation. Further, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, data or techniques contained in any Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that incorporate such ideas, concepts, know-how, data or techniques.
Linking to Site
Orasi permits anyone to link to this Site subject to the linker’s compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. A site that links to this Site:
1. May link to, but not replicate, content contained in this Site;
2. Must not create a frames or border environment or browser around content contained in this Site;
3. Must not present misleading or false information about Orasi’s services or products;
4. Must not misrepresent Orasi’s relationship with the linker;
5. Must not imply that Orasi is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products;
6. Must not use Orasi’s logos or trade dress without prior written permission from Orasi;
7. Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
8. Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
9. Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Orasi’s request pursuant to Orasi’s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Links to Other Sites
This Site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of Orasi. We make no representations about any other web site that you may access through this one. When you access a non-Orasi web site please understand that it is independent from us, and that we have no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Orasi web site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
Viruses and Destructive Code
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
Third-party Products and Services
This Site mentions third-party products and services for informational purposes. Orasi makes no recommendations or endorsements about any third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by Orasi “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ORASI, THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, FILES AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE DISCLAIMED.
ORASI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL ORASI BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RELIANCE ON ANY OF THE MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS SITE, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, LOSS OF OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, EVEN IF ORASI EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR FORESEEABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD ORASI HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE ORASI FOR, ANY CLAIMS THAT MAY BE ASSERTED, ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR BASED ON USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THIS SITE.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, ORASI MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE.
Products and Services Availability
This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to Orasi services, programs, and products that have not been announced in such country. These references do not imply that Orasi intends to announce such services, programs, or products in such country.
Orasi controls and operates this Site from its offices located in the State of Georgia in the United States. We make no representation that this Site or its contents are appropriate and available for use in other locations and accessing them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export the contents of this Site in violation of United States export laws and regulations. If you use this Site from other countries, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including, but not limited to, the export and import regulations of such countries.